1.You got this
2. Am I really this out of shape?
I mean I know I haven’t been to Ping all year but there is no way I let myself go this much.
3. Can anyone tell how heavily I’m breathing
Ok I swear the person behind me can’t hear my breathing, but what if they can? Is it that obvious that I am this out of shape?
4. Why didn’t I take the elevator?
There is an elevator in Glidden hall that lets out right at the top of Jeff hill, everyone knows that, why didn’t I just factor in the extra 5 minutes it would take to use that elevator?
5. How important is it that I go to this class/activity?
I mean its not terrible for me to skip this one thing just because I don’t want to walk up this hill right?
6. * Sees someone running up Jeff * why would you do that to yourself?
I mean I’m not one to judge, I can’t even walk halfway up Jeff hill without getting winded but running up this mountain just seems like pure torture.
7. Is it acceptable to take a break?
I wonder if I would get any weird looks if I just stopped and sat down for a quick second?
8. Can one of these people driving up the hill give me a ride?
There are always people driving up Jeff hill, and most of the time they just look out the windows, taunting you with their effortless trip to the top. I wonder if I asked nicely if one of them would give me a ride?
9. This concludes my workout for the week
After the trek up this mountain I won’t need to go the gym for another week, maybe longer this hike really took a lot out of me.
10. I’m never doing that again
Next time I’ll take the long way to class because that just wasn’t worth it.