1. Orange is nonexistent in your wardrobe.
3. You get insulted when people ask you which USC you go too. The better one, duh.
4. Drinking ticket becomes your go-to source for all news on campus.
5. It’s normal to go out on Monday nights
6. You can’t leave for one night without having FOMO because there is always something going on.
7. You go to the gym to go to the pool more than you go to actually workout
8. All of your friends want to come visit
9. When it gets down to 50 degrees and you don’t know what to do with yourself
10. Eddie’s Calzone’s becomes your second home.
12. It feels weird leaving school and not seeing palm trees
13. You see at least 10 Jeeps a day
14. You can’t control yourself when Sandstorm comes on
15. You get excited when your parents come visit because you can eat in the Vista
16. When you come home for summer, all you and your friends text about is how much you want to go back to school
17. Jumping into fountains is socially acceptable after the Gamecocks win a basketball game
18. You’re friends who don’t go to USC get annoyed about how much you talk about USC
19. You laugh when anyone says they have more school spirit than we do.
20. You can’t imagine yourself going anywhere else